What the heck happend in May?
We update you about everything that was going on in your favorite eSports orga in May.
May was pretty much Paladins month with a lot of successes from our Paladins Squad
Starting off with the rosterchanges of this month:
VIBE5 - Promoted to Co-Captain
- VIBE5 got promoted to represent the team when MrEierkopf is not in town.
- We started our conversion into a sportsclub to handle sponsorships and player contracts the right way. It is a long road but we will get there! More info coming soon!
- New Website features are on the way: more detailed team pages; player pages; tournament / cup support
- Oklinussi created the first video designs -> Youtube content coming soon! Stay tuned!
- 1st place Battlefy Black Claws #22 - Twitter post with decklists
- Grabing place 21 in the sunkencitysalt worldwide powerrankings list!
- Finishing first place at the Paladins Central League (their site is down for some weeks :/ )
- Almost qualified for the Go4Paladins May finals.. ESL kinda scammed us here.
And the best thing for last (written down by Disturbeef - Paladins Manager)
Big results showing up after the Summer qualifiers for an opportunity to travel to Dreamhack in Valencia and fight for a pool of 100.000€.
We started our journey dreaming big, but that didn't help us as we lost to ''Burrito'' in Quarter finals of week 1.
Week 2 we faced ''WASD'' and Mutustiina's God slayer androxus showed us that our road to the dreamhack will be hard as we lost to them in quarter finals of week 2
Entering week 3 we faced ''zaklad karny'' in round 1 and had intense games with them. Our team managed to 2/0 them and that secured us the path to go big. ''50 shades of snek'' (winners of Hi-Rez Expo 2017 Paladins Invitationals) was waiting for us in the quarter finals and showed us why they deserve that title resultig in a lose on our side.
In week 4 we got to quarter finals once again and faced ''WASD''. We got a lead of 2/0 but our moral was not that high and confident enough to secure the game 1 as we lost 2/4. We wanted to switch our game style a bit for the second game as we had a mind set of playing aggresive as we took 3 best dmg dealers in the game but they outsmarted us and showed us that 4 tanks and 1 support is the answer to that.
Week 1: http://challonge.com/pobeuweek1
Week 2: http://challonge.com/pobeuweek2
Week 3: http://challonge.com/pobeuweek3
Week 4: http://challonge.com/pobeuweek4
Overall we finished 6th which is a great result and a stepping stone to dream big!